Tuesday 28 January 2014

Extra security


As you can see, I've had to get extra security to prevent Belladonna, my arsonist maid (also known as Belladonna Bitchhole) from re-entering the premises after her scandalous shenanigans onboard a train.   These men were handpicked by none other than moi.    Third from the Left is very good in bed (I cannot begin to describe the sexual gymnastics he forced me to perform)!   We've had to put up electric fencing.  The place looks more like Colditz than Playgirl Mansion.

Meanwhile, I last saw Belladonna living out on the village green, rummaging through the bins, eating chicken gizzards.  It is so heart-warming to know that she's found her place in life.

 
Belladonna looks a bit rough in this photograph. 

1 comment:

  1. Fourth from the left looks like Captain Caveman, I would like to try him, One imagines an over zealous bout of love making with him would leave me feeling like my gammon flaps have just gone five rounds with a Blackpool donkey. On reflection, I could handle them all with gusto.

    ReplyDelete