Tuesday 20 May 2014

Playing with my pussy


Often heard muttered by the rich and famous, the old English expression, "Dogs are a transvestite's best friend" is very true, but, I must declare my equal love for cats.  There's nothing more exciting than staying indoors and gently caressing one's pussy.  My cat's name is Doris and she's a white Persian puss-cat. 

One of my favourite books!
 
I remember the day clearly when my ex-maid Belladonna coughed up a hairball the size of a haystack, presumably as a consequence of being in close contact with the cat's voluminous bush.  It was such an event, I photographed the moment and it sits, lovingly, in a frame on my window, to remind me of the happy time.


Anyway, last night, as I was enjoying my 32nd glass of gin n' tonic and around the time I started to see pink elephants dancing in front of my eyes, I thought it was high time Doris the cat had a makeover and at the same time I decided to create some bespoke 'animal' art using an assortment of aerosol paint-sprays, something that would surely leave heart-throb art critic, Brian Sewell, speechless.  Here is the result of my cat-grooming-cum-animal-artwork.


Isn't it rainbowlicious?  Doris the cat is the talk of the village!

1 comment:

  1. Your 32nd glass of gin n' tonic.... Is that a fact? How come I never see pink elephants? All these questions that'll keep we awake at night... I need some milk.

    ReplyDelete