Tuesday 18 February 2014

What type of 'girl' are you?

 
This photo is pinned to my dressing-room wall.  I regularly measure the length of my skirt, just to see which category I fall into.   I love going out dressed as a slut, in a bright, pink mini-skirt that is actually more of a belt, fluffy cow-girl boots and plenty of bling.

Let's just say I'm OCD about skirt length... but how little is too little?  What's the difference between 'cheeky' and an 'all-out slut'? 

The answer, my dears, is about three-and-a-half inches of fabric.

On a recent visit to London, here is a photograph of moi wearing a more conservative outfit, at the top of an escalator.


3 comments:

  1. I fall somewhere between slut and asking for it, but if you don't ask you don't get!. My maid of all work Carmen wears her pinny of servitude just below the ankles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accidentally on purpose, I usually drop something at the top of an escalator and bend to pick it up and give everyone further down the escalator a free peep-show.

      I'm glad to hear that you're keeping Carmen covered up. You should make her stand in the corner wearing a large cap with a D on it, also known as a Dunce's Cap.

      Delete
    2. Or wash her filthy whore's mouth out with carbolic soap!

      Delete